maandag 6 juni 2011

Scotty's Second

Right, well now... here's the truth: I hate waiting. Standing in lines for me is the most stupendous thing to do, it takes time away from my work, mining, which costs me 20 mil an hour, which is... calculating... 333333.333 isk a minute.
Yes, I am that good, so could I PLEASE get some special privilege? Could Scotty just hurry his ASS around when he sees me coming, as I am a very well known fixture in this station by now, I've lived here for THREE YEARS NOW!
But each time I enter the station, Scotty tells me it will take 12, 6, 4, 2, 1 second to get out of my own frigging ship. Look bud, I will decide when it can disembark right? I've logged more docking time in my life then you have done having sex! Get a life, stop wasting mine!

But it's no use. Scotty just looks at me blankly as I rage on and eat the upholstery in frustration, waiting... waiting... waiting...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten