zaterdag 16 januari 2010

Incarnation and G.H.O.S.T.

Now I have installed a couple of jump-clones, I have found other... well... I can only put it as 'personalities' linked to me.
I don't know how this happened, it definitely wasn't my fault, but I started a little experiment.
And I succeeded.
In not jumping to a jump-clone, which is kind of jumping forward (or back), but always into myself, though in a different body. But by jumping sideways, I found myself in a space I had not seen before.
There was a mid-space of non-creation, where I was free to incarnate myself into any race, any layer of the community, and choose my own name and how I look.
These 'Alts', for the lack of a better definition, are still low skilled, but can solve one of my biggest problems, namely CorpWars.

With these Alt incarnations, I can just go about my business, but when trouble starts, I can just jump sideways to an Alt, which is placed in a different corporation, and none shall be the wiser.
It's totally non-aggressive, so Ghandi, eat your heart out, will always give me my fun and will annoy anyone stupid enough to war against me, which is the best fun of all.

What if an entire corp worked like this.
Warmakers would pay through the nose to keep a war against an empty corp with no one to kill.
I think I would call it GHOST-corp, as like ghosts we are gone when you look straight at us.
When advertised directly on corp information, it would even reduce the number of wars against us, for warmakers would know our infallible tactic and just leave it be, no shops to destroy and so profit to be made.

We would own no structures and just rent, or move a highsec POS from place to place, packing it in when war was declared. Only when we ourselves cause a war could we be harmed.
With good profits and minimal losses, we would be non-aggressive kings and queens of the Universe!!

Now I only need to solve the riddle what the letters G.H.O.S.T. stand for... It must be something to do with what we are, not being there when the shit happens... anyone got idea's? :) Maybe corp-ticker GHANDI? :D

You gotta love the possibilities of the world we live in...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten