maandag 6 juni 2011

Complaints and Grievences

I've got a couple of complaints.

Actually I have a lot of them, I've got a Blog full of em, but a lot of those I can't really do anything about so I try not to think about them.
But the most annoying to me is the carelessness of people, just general people, which is you, me, and everyone else.

It is why I wish to redub the line : 'In Space Noone Hears You Scream' into 'In Space Noone Really Cares If You Scream.'
Maybe they could hear you, if they really wanted to, if they really tried, but it is a fact that they don't because they just don't bother, they just don't give a shit.
You could be hanging on for dear life in your pod, floating in a giant puddle of your own vomit, excrement and bowls, drifting in mid space right next to a stargate because you forgot you had bad standing with some race, who keeps track right?, right next to your wreck while flashing a great big sign saying 'HELP ME' and the only 'help' you'll get is that some wiseguy comes to salvage your ship and you'll never see the components ever again!!

I mean! What about humanity?! What about friendship!? What about being civil to each other and just send a little convo asking 'hey, are you alright?'

Well GodDamn you all! Goddamn every stinking one of you! And Goddamn the Gods of CCP who created this world for their own amusement to watch me suffer!

And Goddamn everyone who isn't kind enough to leave me a goddamn message after having read and laughed about my blog!

It's lonely out in space! Reach out and touch someone, and I DON'T mean with missiles!

RRAAAAHHH!!



Oh what the hell. Why do I bother. Why do I even blog. No one is listening.
'In Space Noone Really Cares If You Scream.'

Leave a message after the beep.





Beep.

1 opmerking: