maandag 6 juni 2011

Concord: Just add Life

Yes, hello? Is this Concord? I have a complaint.
Hold please? Sure. I'll hold.
* fifteen minutes of Muzak*

Yes, hello there. I have a complaint.
What? Wrong extension?
But you'll put me through?
Well alright then.
Yes, I'll hold.
*twenty one minutes of the same Muzak *

Yes. Hi there. This is Concord Complaints department?
Great. Gods, it was hard getting hold of you. I...
* nineteen minutes of Muzak, not even being asked if I can hold. By this time you'll be humming along with the tune *

Gods! Yes, hello there! I have a complaint concerning interstellar waiting patterns!
No damn it, don't put me on... too late.
* a miraculous only nine minutes Muzak. At this point you're balefully putting words in the text where there aren't any, hoping someone at the other end is listening to you waiting. *

- Icy cold voice - Hi There. Is this the Interstellar waiting pattern complaint department subsection B, personal grievences? Yes, Good. Thank you.
I have a question. A silly one really. Not really even the bother of calling you, but hey, beter asked than not my mother always said. Only a silly goose doesn't ask a question, there are no wrong questions, only wrong answers.
Yes. Yes, she was a very nice mother, very kind, thanks for me being allowed to waste your time.
Look. On the point of the congestion at Jita gate. Yes. Yes, I was there a little while ago, yes. Quite busy intersection, yes.
Now look... I just wanted to ask if I could help with anything.
No. You've got everything under control. Yes. Good.

THEN WHY DID IT TAKE YOU OVER AN HOUR TO ANSWER ONE SINGLE FUCKING QUESTION!
*hangs up*

(and for a real good laugh, just google Concord Just add Life :) Then you'll understand why their ships are so goddamn slow at the scene all the time.)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten