maandag 6 juni 2011

Scotty's (or the CCP cloning incident)

I heard this from a drunken driver in a bar where I do some of my... more lucrative trade agreements, so it must be true.
Because of what I heard I wish to apologize to Scotty for my last blog about Scotty's Second.

Once there was One Scotty. The original.
He was unique and lived his life enjoying himself earning his isk. I don't know what he did for a living, but I'm sure he enjoyed himself because why else be in the world of Eve if not for enjoyment and getting the isk.
Then CCP came along and said something like 'hey you, you're perfect, you're unique, we're gonna clone you!'
And who can say no to CCP right? They rule the whole damn multi-verse so their quite overly powerful.
So Scotty went along, hoping he'd come out of it alive, or at least with his ships reimbursed, and then... BANG.
The ultimate power of CCP was so great that there were an infinite number of Scotty's and to make things worse, all Scotty's were immortal!
Now what's a Scotty going to do.
Long disputes about 'that hat is mine' and 'get off my wife!' followed in which no judge could tell who'se is what's and vice versa, and it was decided that all Scotty's would just have to go and live on different stations.
Banned from their home-world! All those poor Scotty's!

Just think about that when you board next time and get annoyed because Scotty won't let you out of your ship!
You bastard!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten