zaterdag 16 juli 2011

Warning: Doing PI can be hazardous to your health!

Right...
so I started doing PI a little while ago (PI = Planetary Interaction, for those who don't know)
and now I got 3160 units of water in my hold.
Cool eh?
But I got to thinking how much water that actually is, so I did some math.
In the info it states that 1 unit of water is 0.36 m3 of water.
Multiplied by 3160, that makes 1200 m3 of water.
Quite a lot right?
But now it gets scary. I looked this up, you can too if you really want to.
1 m3 of water = 1000 bottles of 1 liter.
that makes 1.200.000 bottles of water!
ARG!
Taken into account that a human lives 100 years,
that is still 12.000 bottles a year!
Devided by 365 days of old earth calendar, that is 32.8 bottles a day!
You can't drink that many! That's deadly!

PI is trying to kill me!
Sell the stuff, quickly, before you fall in it and drown!
Sell sell selll!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten