vrijdag 16 januari 2009

POS, or what the f*ck??!!


Right... In this message I want to post my concerns to the growing generation of people who think it's 'neato' (anyone using that word should get shot, reward or not) to 'own their own POS'. I mean what the f*ck!!?? Isn't it enough anymore for people to own their own ship, now they need an entire STATION to fit their ego in? And guess who's gonna cry when someone else, who just hasn't got such a big POS as the other buy, takes the shine to shoot the damn thing to shreds... there will be tears, bloodfeuds, murder, chaos, end of the universe... All because some people 'have to own their own home'. RENT F*CKERS! It's CHEAPER!
Not only you DON'T pay for the loan to BUY the f*cking thing, you DON'T pay for all the repairs that need to be done now and again. You just pay the RENT.
Now some people will start weaseling like 'but I just can't find anything I like in the renting market'.. well TOUGH SHIT! We don't all get exactly what we want, it's part of living to take on the challenges to make due with what you can find and be happy with that.
'But I have to wait for my research so long' is another brilliant remark I got when I stated this in a friends channel (thanks for not kicking me out yet guys). Whell here is my brilliant reply: 'HAVE YOU GOT SOMETHING BETTER TO DO!?'
Gods, guys... you totally miss the point. Life is to life, not to make more money...
Oh well... my 20 minutes mining is up... time to head back to station... drop Ice and return here to mine so more...

Hmm.. me think me is doing something wrong here...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten