vrijdag 16 januari 2009

NO begging for cash PLEASE


This is not a funny story, it's true though... that some people have the NERVE to use the public channel to beg for ISK because their poor, need to support their drughabbit, their wife left them... it's quite simple... These people are just like Pidgeons!
The pideon, originally, was a beautiful forest animal, lives on worms and wild grans and such, until man came. The creature quickly domesticated, because it used it's cuteness factor (and utter stupidiy) to shit on everything they could find.
Somehow this became appealing, because people started FEEDING the bloody animals.
Pidgeons quickly became some halfbreed leach with wings, living off the scraps of mankind, and then mankind began writing SONGS about them! 'Feed the birds', 'Alle duiven op de Dam'. F*CKING IDIOTS!

All I can do is shout 'DON'T FEED THE BIRDS', because if you do, they will never learn to fend for themselves.
Space is big, huge, and there is plenty of oppertunity for everyone to become useful. Pikc up a mininglaser and go mine roids, check the market and go trade... there REALLY is no need for begging for other mans scraps, hoping they find you cute!

Having said this, I'd like to add one more comment.
If you like my stories and my writing, there really isn't a reason not to send me some ISK.
Writing is in my blood, I enjoy doing it, but working is so much hard work... so please... ... please, gimme some ISK.. I am poor and want to buy an Orca. *cutely bats eyes*

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten