vrijdag 16 januari 2009

NO PICTURES PLEASE


Apparently I have begun to get a gathering of fans for my writing, because I get more and more requests to reguarly post new things. :)
I like that, a lot. But lately the request for my picture on my blog have come, and this I'd like to adress..

NO! FRIGGIN'NO WAY AND ESPECAILLY NOT THE NUDE ONES!
And NO I am not going to tell how I look (with my eyes moron!), how tall I am, what I weigh, cupsize (yeah, really).

We CAN talk about my sexual preferences (always a hot topic), my dress-sense, musical taste etc.

And I'll even Tell ya why.
Right now you like me for who I am, inside, my soul, warping out all this strange writing and shit, plus what pearls of wisdom/insanity I offer in chat channels. When you got a picture to see the skin that lies over the soul, you will either be:
1. appalled. You wouldn't like me anymore, just because I am not 'your style/taste/colour/whatever'
or 2. you'll like me more. just because I have skin, how I look, and not about Who I Am.

So sorry, my fans... this is me, like it or not... and if now you suddenly cannot find yourself to be a fan, then F*CK YOU.
True beauty really is more than skindeep, and that's not just something ugly and fat people say.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten