vrijdag 16 januari 2009

Ice-mining / Loads Of Cash


Well now, it's been a while since I wrote something here (as someone *YES YOU*) pointed out...
Time for a new warpminded blog then...

The point is that when I thought 'Yes, I can blog that!' I was annoyingly blocked by my own password protection, to which I had no idea what this password was. After a lot of hassle I finally found it again, and now I forgot what I wanted to write about. Oh well, that's life I guess... In one ear, out the other.

But, for Icemining... Yes, I am into Icemining these days.
The new corp, (I got booted from the last one, can't imagine why, and with a few close friends we have risen a new corp, something some of us were already longing to do. But, as with everything, the corp needs CASH, and loads of it.
The good thing about Icemining is, is that it's all automated. You set up the ship in the belt, mining, takes about 20 minutes to fill up, and then you fly it home, drop stuff, fly back, another 20 minutes. Plently of time to do all household chores around the cabin and the hold, though strangely enough none of them seem to get done anyway. What is weird is that suddenly my life is devided into sections of 20 minutes with 5 to 10 minute intervals... hmmm.. must look into that sometime... when I have 20 minutes or so to spare...

First plan of the corp is to get an Orca and make EVEN MORE CASH, and so, yes I said the fool, am spending day and night Icemining in my hulky Hulk, trying to figure new sceams to get some cash together.
For one, the pawn-shop corp was a fun idea, people can leave ships there, will be stored on name in the corp hanger, in trade for half the worth of the ship. If the monthly fee, one-tenth of the loan, is paid, the ship stays where it is, until the loan is fully paid back. If the fee ISN'T paid, the loaner forfots on the ship, which then can be sold by the corp for less than it's worth. Couldn't be simpler right, money all around.
Of course there is the corp programming and such to get something like this working, but hey, that's for the nerds, I mean Techs to figure out. But for this plan to work, first thing that is needed is LOADS OF CASH, so damn, there I go again.

It seems that LOADS OF CASH, LOC for short, seems a big problem, a lock so to speak, on my whole planning.

And WHO STEALS MY IDEA I WILL FIGHT IN COURT OF LAW FOR MY BRAINCHILD! Sheesh... you can't trust anyone anymore, not even your own mind for remembering things... Life... don't talk to me about life... I mean... I'm LIVING IT! :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten