maandag 9 juni 2008

Loss of a BattleCruiser


Finlly I had saved up enough, with help of an anonimous sugar-daddy (who knows who he is, and so does his wife :P) after four years got back into the seat of a BattleCruiser, which I rigged for mining... 6 tech 2 mininglasers, with added CPU that was needed... friends who helped hauling here and there, but also sometimes I hauled myself by leaving my jetcan in space for just a moment.
Then it happened, some moron passed by, stole my can and dropped my ore in his own can closeby.
Annoyed as I was, I retrieved it and was amazed of the idiocy of law, for in taking back the ore, I was marked for theft and his friend, coward that he was, hung closeby in a battleship to shoot she sh*t out of me. When close to destruction, they even had the guts to demand tribute of 2 mil, which I didn't have, I just got the BC and was broke, and not only shot it to shreds, but podkilled me to boot. It's a clear cowardly act of people who are too much looser to be schoolyard bullies, but still have a mind of a 10 year old, to kill defenceless ships in absolute overpowerment and randsom them. And I am sure if I had paid, they hadn't shot me anyway, because sush is the nature of cowards.

Of course I was annoyed as hell, but learned that lesson very well that time.

So a Message to all: NEVER take back a stolen can, it's a trick of cowards who enjoy killing defenceless ships.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten