dinsdag 10 juni 2008

Lockdown...


Nothing a truly special day, nothing really happening except for politics, which are booring anyway and therefore not worth min(d)ing, today I suddenly found myself in Lockdown and inspection of my goods.
Now normally I don't mind people examining my 'goods' as long as they keep their hands to themselves (lookie lookie, no touchie) but these guys were really 'intrusive' into my affairs!
To boot they depanded me to downloaded the latest patch of CPU-guidance software, or else I would find my licence for flying revoked! On inquiry of their legitimicy of their claim (or in my words 'who the hell they think they are') they showed me a cheap tin badge saying 'CCP' and a serial number on the back, gave me no time to write the number down or anything, and they claimed to have the right to me check out and make demands... so I let them check around, I have nothing to hide (or at least, when found I deserve it for not hiding it better) and they went on their way, but really...

This whole chebang cost me a full day of mining and running missions, a full day lost of income, and no way to be refunded for it... I asked.

Just who do these CCP guys think they are?? Some kind of secret police?
Is there really a greater power above the four races, who govern it all and pull the strings, maybe even make things happen the way they do?

From this moment on I will be suspicious of any- and everyone, my paranoid nature has grown exponationally since this last encounter. Even you, reader are now under suspicion... Or maybe I am just getting the dreaded fake-gravity station-sickness (reverse of space-sickness, which is kinda like sea-sickness but at 0-grav... much more 3D), longing to once again fly through the vastness of empty space doing damage to roids or to those who deserve it (in which case I am judge jury and executioner... but normally I am quite nice... really...). ARG! GET ME OUT OF HERE!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten