dinsdag 10 juni 2008

A list of Angels (not the pirate kind)


While in Lockdown (see Lockdown for that), just to have something to do, I started on my long wanted list of Angels and Divine Entities, true saviours in need, those who quite deserve to be put in the spotlight, if only for once. This list will be amended from time to time, when Angels and Divine Entities make themselves known to me.


Angels:

Lukien: friendly hauler.
Robin_07: friendly hauler.
Meyket: friendly chatter when we cross paths.
Backdoor Bandit of the Minmatar Gay Rights League: This noble person fights for freedom of the most elusive but absolute kind in EVE, the freedom of Choice.
Corp members of VOC dutch division, of course.


Divine Entities:
Vincehouw: replacing my shot down BattleCruiser
Novemno: a great guy who got me started after I lost all.



With that, I also added a list of Assh*les, pathetic waste of spaces, and Absolute Assh*les, those who I wouldn't mind personally airlocking while Laughing Out Loud at them... may they die in Real from horrible diseases, after a good long time of intense suffering. Sending me proof of having shot (at) them, podkilled them or any other physical or mental harm did to them will deserve a spot on my Angels list.


Assh*les:

D_dark: canflipper and so de facto orethief, works for Nathan Harrow, Absolute Assh*le. Kill on sight, shame him into the darkest corners of oblivion.

Absolute Assh*les:
Nathan Harrow: shooting mining ships and threatening to destroy them for ransom, just for the fun of it. People like this would just enjoy spreading AIDS just because they have it to spread, a school bully just because he can, but pittyful because he needs to do it in EVE, for he lacks the power or the balls to do it for real and get beaten up for it by the REAL bullies, which he rightfully diserves. To be honest, I would lovingly give this guy to Backdoor Bandit, to open him up somewhat. As he is my first Absolute Assh*le, this one I put a hex on personally for quite painful and shaming diseases, but any who meet him can do him harm in any way they please and earn my respect and naming as an Angel. And all of this I say without any trace of hate, just stating my love for him with a smile on my face. Revenge will be mine, for karma cannot be denied.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten