dinsdag 2 juni 2009

Scams


The gall of some people, really... just bluntly asking for ISK like 'I am poor, so pay me your hard-earned money' or the likes... really, if you're poor go work, there's plenty around, I'll even give you a tech 1 mining laser completely free if you'd just shut it and get to it,
Taking people hostage in lowsec for ransom, then shooting the ship and THEN asking for a pod-ransom... sigh. These people should just be strung up by their balls with a piano-string.

But sometimes you really find some treasures, who I award with the prize of 1 ISK, like this one:

Miss valentia > Wow, I was just given a large sum of ISK,.. and I feel like spreading the wealth. :), but I have to have some faith that you're not going to just "take the money and run", so send me some isk for faith, and I'll send you 2x times that back.

Some people you just gotta love, right? :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten