dinsdag 2 juni 2009

Fame!


Oh my Goddess... it finally happened. :)

I was contacted by a complete unknown who had read my blog and commented me on it, and I mean in a positive way, for the last oddball started noting that my spelling wasn't all that. Well Frack you, I am dutch by origin and english isn't my native tongue. Just be happy I take the time at all to write to keep you entertained while you mine! Moron!
*takes deep breath*... I've been taking self-helf anger management classes... well.. tapes, but who cares.

But this guy was friendly and nice, we chatted for a while.
Next thing I know I visited a station's sauna and lo and behold, people recognised me! Some even came up to me to ask me if this was me who published this book. On which I pointed to the back of the cover and said I donno, looks like me'... :)
The word spread and finally now I can say I am famous. On one station in one particular place, but still.

Fame.

Adore me.

Worship me.

Now if I can only get the ISK from it to buy a small out of the way station just for myself...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten