donderdag 12 februari 2009

Return from Paradise and new pupil


I've been neglecting my duties to all of you, my fans, to update my blog, so here it goes.

Though Paradise was creat for a while, in the end I longed back for honest work of Icemining.
When I was back to work, I did long for the sauna I had there, so go figure, one always wants what one doesn't have, eh?
Oh well.. after her tour was up, I hesitated for a while to take on a new pupil. Not that the end-benefits of training her hadn' t been nice and partially paid in some small manner to the persuit of the Orca, but because of the moral implications of taking advantage of such an honest... oh bugger this, I was lazy, okey?
But the corp had different plans. Just after the first pupil another was thrust onto me, with whom I landed into a fistfight only three days in. That was the end of that contract and as a reward, corp gave me a friggin' Galente to train!
I mean.. Galente! Really! Not only was she stubborn and obnoxious, she had such a strange smell on her, like she did wash, but used soap made out of stale eggs or such. She called it her perfume... well ladieda to her for me not liking the stuff. And she's a thief too, enjoys nothing more than to take other people's cans and salvaging their wrecks.

She did amaze me though...
After a week or such, Corp finally forked over the 200 mil that was needed to buy the Orca. Not that I myself hadn't mined the total amount by then, but to leave me with a sense that the Orca wasn't 'just mine', but I had to share with others. Well I don't play well with others... so my readers who know me from the start well know I recon.
But hey, about amazement: she did find the time to fill the Orca with just 3 tech 1 mininglasers... took her about 10 ours or so, I donno... I trailed off after a while, letting her do her thing, finally having time again to do my other important stuff like updating my weblog for instance... and doing a little interior decorating (putting up some walls, the Orca is BIG) to secure me some private space and also take a long rest in the sauna and steamroom I had put in. Hey... might as well use the room when I got it right? The secret compartment in which I built this the corp will never find anyway, it's not like they will notice 5 m3 missing from a 117k m3 hold and corp-hanger.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten