zaterdag 17 mei 2008

*** wanted: high tech person ***


... to make me a huge secure container with a mininglaser or two rigged on top if it so that it fills itself.

Come to think about it... could someone please explain to me why, if they could create autopilots to bring us to safely into starbases, they can't rig a programmable autopilot I could manage myself to, for example, fly my rig up and down from the miningcan to the starbase and back?

How does a mining-beam work anyway? Does the ore get beamed into the hold? It just appears there suddenly, so I guess so... So a smart techie could rig a tech 2 mining laser with an autpopilot, so it can beam the ore straight into someone ELSE's cargohold... would save alot of time pushing cans about...

Hell.. if you add all those up... someone rig me a ship with programmable autopilot, which can also handle small tasks like mining, pushing out cans, adding to cans, beaming into someone else's cargohold, rig another ship for transport duty, picking up the cans and fly to and fro stations???
It's not like I don't have better things to do than to do all this manually... I am of the silly pursuasion that I actually like lying on a sunny beach on Risa 7 with a lot of drinks from pinapples with umbrella's in them, while hot stuff gently massage sun-block onto me... I don't mind the free cash which the automated mining fleet would generate... really. Business would be booming, tech would soar, minerals would be cheap as shit, and we happy few at the start of all of it would be rich as hell!



Also... If Concord can place those auto-guiding badguy-shooting guns of them around gates, why not place them right at the doorstep of those mean but awefully stupid (yes, it's misspelled on purpose; their so stupid I can watch them with awe and wonder, head-on taking on ships which clearly outclass them... can you say deathwish??) NPC rat-groups which keep popping up at missions and in belts Every Damn Time! Just massproduce those guns and I'll set em up in the 0.1 to mine there. Hell, if everyone just buys one well have the safest universe anywhere.


And another thing. Could those Agents just got off their lazy asses and do the jobs they provide to others. I mean.. Every Time I meet up with one, he's just sitting there with that blank stare, eyeballing me!


ARG! If things were only as I wanted them to be... life would be so much better... I know... I'll run for Galactic President!! VOTE FOR ME! :D A vote for Kyraiela means a vote for Revolution against the settled order who abuse us!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten