zaterdag 17 mei 2008

First posting - Gluck gluck gluck Whohooo!!

Welcome, my loyal subjects. You might not have known this, but I am queen of the universe and you all are my personal slaves, to play, eat and mate with as I see fit.

In this blog I will post all my deepest thoughts, ramblings and muses, so bookmark it and keep coming back. :)

For now, I'd like to close with a description of my deeper self, as was my general Bio before I started this blog.

I go where I am lead by life and destiny.
I am a Child of the Stars in every way imaginable.
Yes, I dance naked in the pale moonlight.
Yes, I keep my face up towards the rain.
Yes, I sex with both the male and female.
Yes, I know the Rede by heart and soul.
Yes, I believe that one should do no harm (unless harm is done to you)
Yes I bless the Sidhe for fulfilling my wishes.
Yes, I see the world in every detail and magick.

I am lead by my gift of sight and soul, and am grateful for every day I am given.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten