vrijdag 5 augustus 2011

The Insurance Racket

Is is me, or is the Insurance bracket of Eve totally screwed up.
For a percentage of the cost of your ship per month, you can insure the ship.
Sure, fine, I get that.
But the only people who these days insure their ships are the ones who know they will be getting blown up in the nearby future, most of the time even the same day, so either they are PVP or gankers.
So the insurance people are getting only a fraction of the cost by income while they to pay for new ships over and over again!
That's impossible!
There is no way they can stay in business!

There is something really screwy about that.
It's only logical that if I buy insurance and I get shot up, I'd have to pay more insurance the next time as I am a risk factor.

Better yet, when you got shot up by Concord, you sure did something wrong, so no payout!
It's only logical!
Insurance doesn't make sense!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten