vrijdag 24 oktober 2008

Shot in the dark


I loved my battlecruiser. Not in a passionalte wet and sloppy personal way, btu still, for a metal hulk of gears and guns, I loved her. Yes, I said her, for of course all my ships are female, appart from that one cargo-hauler, but we won't get into that right now.
But something went wrong.. the universe just blinked out of existence, just when I warped into a band of newfound rats. I don't know what kind of weaponry they had but MAN it killed my systems. On rebooting I found myself in an escape pod... and got the hell back to station.
Luckily I had the backup of trusted friends to pick up my wreck and salvage what they could... which wasn't much... and my miningship lay await for a month of painstroking, hard working mining, until... YES.. I could pay my way into a new BC, this time named Ride of the Valkyrie, just to piss people off so that they'd have the tune in their heads just the entire following day. :)

And she's sweet, too. The new equip from corp works fine... I can now tinker with good stuff to get her working the best she can, though I once again have a lot to learn about shield management, but hey, that's life right?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten